Friday, March 4, 2011

Exam One Reflection

I was fairly happy with my results from exam one. I was very stressed out prior to taking this exam because I did not know what to expect, but know that I do, I think I can better prepare for the next exam. One thing I am going to change is my reading habits, I tended to just skim the chapters and then had to read them all the week before our exam which put a lot of stress on me. One thing I found to work good was a study group. Collin grove, Kristen Adams and I got together Friday night and quizzed each other and went through memory tricks to remember certain things. On Saturday Kristina Worm, who already took the class, quizzed Kristen Adams and I again which was very helpful too. I will definitely use a study group again for the next test. I plan to try and learn stuff more spaced out and as we go instead of cramming more at the end. I am learning a lot through this class already and I notice that when my mom or someone will say things sometimes I find my self being like "Oh, that's confirmation bias" and stuff like that, which I find very cool. (: I am working to improve on staying focused when I watch lecture at home and take breaks half way through them. For the most part, I will continue to keep doing what I have been doing so far in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment