Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CIS Psy1001 Introductory Questions

I have a personal strength of being persistent and hardworking. I put my best effort into everything I do. These strengths will help me to accomplish my academic goals for this class because, by using these skills, I can get through the hard course work and be successful in this challenging class. I can best tap into these strengths by using them to my advantage and by staying positive and optimistic about the assignments. Although I have these strengths, I need to manage my time better in order to be successful. I need to plan a schedule ahead of time to ensure that I do not procrastinate on any of my work. I have taken a C.I.S. Public Speaking class last semester and I have learned a great deal about time management throughout it. I learned that I am solely responsible for planning and organizing my time so I do not cram homework in the night before it is do. I have also learned that by pacing and spreading out my work load I relieve stress.

1 comment:

  1. It's called distrbuted learning and it's in chapter 6 in your textbook. A good lesson to learn!

    Sounds like you know what you have to do... Managing your time will be a big component of this plan and will allow your hard work to pay off. :)

    ReplyDelete